Why do customers come to 631 Coatings from across the regions of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut? Because we’re the premier destination for anyone who refuses to settle for anything less than the best when it comes to restoring, enhancing, and protecting luxury vehicles. Using a vast variety of services like car window tinting, clear bra paint protection, vehicle wraps and more.
Here are the services you can expect when you come to 631 Coatings:
- 631 Coatings offers a wide selection of automotive window tints in a variety of shades.
- Our technicians are highly trained and can help you pick out the perfect customized tinting package for your needs.
- Window tints not only add to the aesthetic quality of your car, but they also protect the car’s interior from harmful UV rays, create a cooler and more comfortable environment, and reduce sunlight and headlight glares.
- Clear bras are protective urethane films which are nearly invisible and are custom-cut with precision digital technology.
- These films protect your car against permanent scratches and chips in the paint, and they also offer protection against the UV rays which cause weathering and fading in the paintwork.
- Vehicle wraps are non-permanent design films are applied quickly and easily, and can be removed and/or replaced without leaving residue behind or causing damage to the original paintwork.
- At 631 Coatings, you have the ability to choose from one of our pre-designed wraps, or you can create your own personalized wrap.
- 631 Coatings can repair every kind of paint damage — from fading color to large scratches.
- The correction process starts with a detailed assessment and report of the car’s current paintwork condition, and our trained technicians create a custom plan of recommended services.
- Using digital restoration techniques, we’re able to remove the minimum amount of paint while ensuring maximum results.
- 631 Coatings offers our clients superior protection for any residential or commercial interior surface. Clear Surface Protection has been helping clients protect indoor surface areas for over 30 years.
- These films are made with polyurethane material, and they offer advanced protection for even the most delicate surfaces. With advanced shock-proof properties, these films are able to protect against chipping, scratching, staining, and other surface imperfections.